These are the top January articles that we at Reidicule News feel deserve a second look in case you missed any of them the first time around.
And remember, if you really enjoy any particular story, click “like” or “share” or comment on it to let me know. That way, I can write more on that topic or in that style/ format in the future. If you (understandably) love them all equally like they’re your own children, click “follow” and you can read the articles right from your inbox as soon as they are posted.
- NRA: “Fuck it, Why Have Laws At All?”
- McDonald’s Fry Cook Filibusters Angry Manager to Avoid Getting Fired
- Report: 10% of Facebookers Still Unaware Others Can See Their Posts
- Boy Scouts Allow Gays, Ban Hetero Troop Leaders
- Gatorade Removes Flame Retardant, HS Athletes Spontaneously Combust
- Republican Lunch Party Discusses Next Four Years
News In Brief
- Nana Convinced Pat Sajak is “Crooked Little Weasel”
- Christian Louboutin Launches New “Muslim Louboutins”
- Helmet Company Sues Seau’s Corpse