Just incase you missed any of them the first time around, here are some of the top articles from March, 2013. If you enjoy a particular article, please help spread the word by sharing it with your friends. Thanks!
- Texas Judge In Quite the Moral Quandary After Unborn Fetus Kills 3
- Technically True: 47% of U.S. Opposes Gay Marriage, Other 53% Are Not In KKK
- ABC’s “The Taste” Signs Starving Ethiopian Child as Season 2 Judge
- Michelle Obama Helps Elderly Woman Cross Street, Sparks Outrage
- GOP Leaders Sacrifice Record 114 Goats on Satanic CPAC Altar
- My Chemical Romance Announces Break Up, Apologizes for Not Telling Anyone 10 Years Ago When It Happened
- U.S. Stunned by Rodman’s North Korea Visit, Really Expected More From Freak Show That Is Rodman
- Not to be Outdone by Replica Titanic, Rupert Murdoch to Build Replica Hindenburg
- Pittsburgh Voted “Most Livable Pothole” in U.S.